- This event has passed.
Pittsford Trail Runs 5k & 1 mile 9:00 am
April 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Pittsford Trail Runs 5k & 1 mile – Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 9:00 am
3rd Annual Pittsford Trail Runs – 5k & 1 Mile
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Registration opens at 8 am, Registration closes 10 minutes before 1 Mile begins.
1 mile begins at 9 am, 5k begins at 9:30 am
NEW this year! Online Registration available: https://runsignup.com/Race/VT/Pittsford/PittsfordTrailRuns5k1Mile
Paper registration forms are available at the Town Office or click here⇒Trail Run Print Reg Form 2018
Please join us at the Pittsford Recreation area on the amazing trails for this event. This event encourages all ages and fitness levels and last year included many 4-legged friends! We have an amazing group of sponsors that make this event possible. Please be sure to visit/thank the businesses and individuals that have donated to this and last year’s event. This is a Rain or Shine Event.
Please visit event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/381496765641676/
Please indicate participant ages on registration form. Top 3 finisher prizes will be awarded in Adult and Youth (12 and under) categories. Each participant will receive a raffle ticket for ‘door prizes’ to be pulled at end of race. **This event is a FUN RUN it is NOT a timed race. A timing clock will be available and ONLY the top finishers in each category will be recorded.**
Please indicate Requested Shirt Size on registration forms. Shirts are ONLY guaranteed to participants pre-registered by April 8, 2018. All other shirts are first come-first served on race day. Shirts will be available and distributed on race day upon registration.
Submit the proper fees to the Town Offices Mon-Wed 8 am-4:30 pm, Thurs 8 am-6 pm & Fri 8 am-3 pm. You can also call with credit card information (fee applies), mail it, or drop it in the After-Hours Drop Box located near the exit of the Town Offices parking lot.
Please contact recreation director or event coordinator with questions.
Entry fees: Pre-register by April 8, 2018 to be guaranteed a t-shirt – $12 for 5K – $7 for 1mile *Race day registration – $20 for 5k – $15 for 1 mile. Payment options listed above.
Please Note: ALL individual adult participants MUST complete a registration form. Family members can register on the same form.
– 1 mile begins at 9 am, 5k begins at 9:30 am
– Be sure to visit Business/info table and thank sponsors for the event.
– Volunteers in orange vests will be along the route to provide assistance/direction
– Arrows and signs as well as marking paint/tape to guide/warn you
– Beginning of 5k, loop lower field, then upper field – follow cones/volunteers
– Water stations at 1 mile intervals at Preschool and Church, Food available at pavilion
– Walkers/Dogs to the back *Please see below for Dog Participant Rules
– Stay to the left of the trail as runners will be passing on the right
2018 Trail Run Sponsors:
Abundant Life Massage
Todd Blanchard Construction
Lake Sunapee Bank
Cummings and Son Land Clearing
Dog Participant Rules:
For your dog’s safety, and to make this event enjoyable for all, participants must abide by the rules listed below. We encourage the participation of dogs that are accustomed to regular exercise and are well adjusted to crowds and noisy environments with large numbers of people and other dogs. Please indicate on registration if you will be bringing your dogs(s).
- Dog must be current on all shots and rabies vaccination.
- Dog must wear an ID Tag.
- No dogs in heat and no aggressive dogs.
- Dog must be leashed (6ft. max length) & in control at all times. No retractable leashes please.
- You must pick up after your dog. Disposable bags and water will be provided
- Children must be at least 13 years old to participate with a dog without adult supervision.
- Participants bringing dogs on the trails will be asked to start at the back of the group
- Dog owners are expected to give other runners the right of way.