Town of Pittsford, Vermont
Select Board Meeting
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Town Offices and ZOOM—6:30 P.M.
- 6:30 P.M. – Open Meeting
- Discuss Possible Need for Executive Session (Legal, Personnel, Contracts)
- Discuss Possible Need to Amend Agenda
- Adopt Agenda (Original or Amended)
- Act on Select Board Meeting Minutes of July 6, 2022
- Act on Orders
- Town Manager Summary
- Select Board Member Remarks (if any)
- Public Comment (Limited to 5 Minutes Per Speaker)
- Old Business
- Schedule a Date to Review Town Weights & Ordinances Revisions
- Contract signed with Richard Reed & Son, Inc.
- Annual Report Contract Signed
- Nominate a Local Leader for Free Summit Workshop 8/10/22
- New Business
- Permission to pursue cost estimates for bridge cameras
- Question: When will Budget Sessions Begin
- Question: When will Union Contract Negotiations Begin
- DG Outback Acres Solar LLC Notice
- Sullivan, Powers & Co. P.C. Letter of Engagement (Auditor)
- Approval of (1) New Permit & Several Old Dated Permits
- Will the Board of Selectman Be Taking a week off during Summer?
- Liquor Board – N/A
- Cannabis Board – N/A
- Executive Session
In accordance with 1 VSA 312 (b), where premature general public knowledge would clearly place the Municipality or person involved at a substantial disadvantage due to contractual discussion.
To attend this meeting, you have 3 options:
- Attend in-person.
- Video Conference. This Option is only available if you have a computer with a built-in or external camera and microphone (Zoom software download required) OR you have a phone with a built-in camera (Zoom App download required)
https://www.Zoom.us Meeting ID (652 103 6395)
- Conference Call: To dial in for audio only: Dial (929) 205 6099 then Confirm by hitting pound. Then, when prompted to enter participant ID, just hit pound again to enter meeting.
Next regular Select Board meeting: August 3, 2022