Town of Pittsford, Vermont
Select Board Meeting
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Town Offices and ZOOM—6:30 P.M.
- 6:30 P.M. – Open Meeting
- Discuss Possible Need for Executive Session (Legal, Personnel, Contracts)
- Discuss Possible Need to Amend Agenda
- Adopt Agenda (Original or Amended)
- Act on Select Board Meeting Minutes of June 1, 2022
- Act on Orders
- Town Manager Summary
- Select Board Member Remarks (if any)
- Public Comment (Limited to 5 Minutes Per Speaker)
- Old Business
- Survey Monkey “Link” for Potential Uses for ARPA Funds. The Brandon newspaper is publishing an article referencing this to assist us in receiving feedback. Latest report included.
- Estimates too low for EM Building; vendor has not agreed to sign contract & work has not begun due to material cost increases.
- Reminder Regarding Water/Sewer Rate Increases 7/1/22
- Sidewalk Study- A detailed summary presentation of this extensive sidewalk study is planned for 7/20/22 by Dubois & King.
- (550) Highway truck trade in update & information
- New Business
- Advisory Discussion regarding installation of a new Heating/Cooling System for the Municipal Building
- Letter of Thanks to the Highway Superintendent for great customer service from a town resident.
- Fuel Bid Results
- American Cancer Society Coin Drop 6/19/22
- Speeding issues
- Website renewal
- Liquor Board – N/A
To attend this meeting, you have 3 options:
- Attend in-person.
- Video Conference. This Option is only available if you have a computer with a built-in or external camera and microphone (Zoom software download required) OR you have a phone with a built-in camera (Zoom App download required)
https://www.Zoom.us Meeting ID (652 103 6395)
- Conference Call: To dial in for audio only: Dial (929) 205 6099 then Confirm by hitting pound. Then, when prompted to enter participant ID, just hit pound again to enter meeting.
Next regular Select Board meeting: July 6, 2022