Town of Pittsford, Vermont
Select Board Meeting
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Town Offices and ZOOM—6:30 P.M.
1. 6:30 P.M. – Open Meeting
- Discuss Possible Need for Executive Session (Legal, Personnel, Contracts)
- Discuss Possible Need to Amend Agenda
- Adopt Agenda (Original or Amended)
- Act on Select Board Meeting Minutes of May 18, 2022
- Act on Orders
- Town Manager Summary
- Select Board Member Remarks (if any)
3. Public Comment (Limited to 5 Minutes Per Speaker)
4. Old Business
- Update on Efforts to Recruit and Appoint a Resident for Select Board
- Survey Monkey “Link” has been set in place on (Facebook, Instagram & Town web sites in order to Solicit Public Input on Potential Uses for ARPA Funds. Review purpose of the survey.
- Cannabis and the state Cannabis Control Board; a possible Pittsford Cannabis Commission for local oversight
- TAC Meeting updates to the Route 7 Bridge corridor
5. New Business
- Request for a 30-Day Extension under Title 32, section 4342 for Assessment Filing of Grand List for 2022
- Pittsford Day Committee voted in favor of the Town Park as the venue for 2022
- V-Trans Pre-Construction Meeting results for Pittsford-Brandon Route 7 Corridor; Start-up June 6, 2022 tentative completion October 14, 2022; expect delays daily except holidays
- Reviewed new annual police contract with the Town of Chittenden for the next 2023 year
- Discussion regarding Nature Conservancy and 412-acre Smith-Wheeler property & High Pond Natural Area
- Legislative Results Flyer from the TM meeting last week
- Right-of-Way Permit for approval & Board of Selectman signing
6. Liquor Board – N/A
To attend this meeting, you have 3 options:
1. Attend in-person.
2. Video Conference. This Option is only available if you have a computer with a built-in or external camera and microphone (Zoom software download required) OR you have a phone with a built-in camera (Zoom App download required) https://www.Zoom.us Meeting ID (652 103 6395)
3. Conference Call: To dial in for audio only: Dial (929) 205 6099 then Confirm by hitting pound. Then, when prompted to enter participant ID, just hit pound again to enter meeting.
Next regular Select Board meeting: June 15, 2022