Town of Pittsford
Water & Sewer Commission Meeting
Tuesday, January 19, 2021 6:30 P.M.
Pittsford Town Office and ZOOM
1. Open Meeting
- Discuss Possible Need for Executive Session (Legal, Personnel, Contracts)
- Discuss Possible Need to Amend Agenda
- Adopt Agenda (Original or Amended)
- Act on Water & Sewer Board Minutes of December 15, 2020 Meeting
- Town Manager’s Report
3. Public Comment
- Update on Depot Hill Road Sewer Project Status (J. Kiernan)
6. Water & Sewer
- Continued Discussion of New Sewer Rates (J. Kiernan)
- Review Utility Bill Abatement Request (B. Poirier)
To attend this meeting, you have 3 options:
- Contact the Town Manager to see whether there is space in the Conference Room to accommodate you safely. There can be only 1 or 2 guests present at a time.
- Video Conference. This Option is only available if you have a computer with a built-in or external camera and microphone (Zoom software download required) OR you have a phone with a built-in camera (Zoom App download required)
https://www.Zoom.us Meeting ID (652 103 6395)
- Conference Call: To dial in for audio only: Dial (929) 205 6099 then Confirm by hitting pound. Then, when prompted to enter participant ID, just hit pound again to enter meeting.
The next scheduled meeting of the Water & Sewer Commission will be held on Tuesday,
February 16, 2021.