PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
Public Comment on Proposed Changes To The Pittsford Town Plan
Pittsford PLANNING COMMISSION (PC)
THURSDAY October 19, 2017 6:00 pm
Lothrop Elementary School, 3447 Rt.7, Pittsford Village
- Call the Public Hearing to order.
- Introduction & Outline of Hearing Procedure.
- Introduce the PC members , ZA , and Attorney; and disclose any conflicts of interest or ex parte communications.
- Adopt or amend the Hearing Agenda.
- Review the Definition of “Interested Persons” and reference the Agenda posted on the Town Website for more information. Anyone present at the Hearing who wishes to be recognized as an Interested Person is to have signed the Attendance Roster and give oral or written testimony.
- Explain the statutory purpose of this PC Public Hearing as part of the legal adoption process:
- to update the Town Plan to include VT required issues.
- to receive input from the Public and answer questions.
- Outline the Procedure on participation:
- Raise Hand and be recognized by the CHAIRMAN before speaking.
- Speak loud enough for all to hear.
- STATE YOUR NAME and residency, for the Record.
- Direct all questions and statements to the PC members. No “discussions” with others in the room.
- Limit your testimony to FIVE MINUTES (5+/-) per issue; and respect the Chairman’s instructions.
- Read any written testimony, and submit a copy to the Chairman.
- The Hearing will either close at 8:00 pm; or be continued to another meeting at 6:00 pm on Monday October 23, 2017, at Lothrop Elementary School.
- Open the floor for Discussion
- Request any Final Comments or Questions from any one in attendance.
- Close or Continue the Public Hearing.
- Outline Future proceedings :
- PC will review the comments presented at the Public Hearing, make adjustments to the draft Town Plan and then take a vote to present the draft to the Selectboard or,
- According to state statutes, the Select Board will schedule TWO Public Hearings for final input.
- Adjourn the Hearing