Proctor Water News
Most of the approximately 70 Proctor Water customers slated for a shut-off of water in December, 2012 live in Pittsford. The Town of Pittsford is therefore doing what it can to assist those residents. Part of these efforts is forwarding important information as it becomes known. Please check this site from time to time, as the Town of Pittsford will occasionally update the news posted here.
Please note: The date next to the bullet is the date the notice was posted. Older posts are first and newer posts continue to subsequent page(s).
- February 20th, 2012 — Level of TTHM Above Drinking Water Standards
- February 22nd, 2012 — Summary of Proctor Water Abandonees’ Meeting
- February 28th, 2012 — Proctor Water News Post re User Payments
- March 22nd, 2012 — Proctor Water Court Case and Money Distribution Update
- April 16th, 2012 — Proctor Water Lawsuit Settlement Agreement
- May 3rd, 2012 — Important Information About Drinking Water
- May 15th, 2012 — New Loans for Well Drilling
- June 29th, 2012 — July 31 2012 Bond Vote Warning & Resolution
- June 29th, 2012 — Sample Ballot for July 31, 2012 Special Meeting Vote
- August 14th, 2012 — Proctor Water News: “Involuntary” Shutoff Definition