MONDAY, May 28, 2018
Parade starts at 12:30 p.m.
Parade forms at the Village Green at Noon. Please do NOT park at the Village Green–Use Church Parking Area
PARADE TO PROCEED ACROSS ROUTE 7 TO ARCH STREET TO THE FIRE HOUSE FOR THE CEREMONY.
Tentative Order of March:
- Police Cruiser
- Color Guard (Brandon American Legion and VFW)
- Veterans – some marching and some in cars
- Otter Valley Union High School Band
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Cub Scouts
- Furnace Brook Wesleyan Church
- Neshobe Lothrop Elementary Band
- Other Organizations—Pittsford Historical Society
- Decorated Bicycles (Must be Kept Under Control)
- Special Cars
- Proctor Fire Department
- Chittenden Fire Department
- Brandon Fire Department
- Rutland Town Fire Department
- First Response
- Fire Department Vehicles
The Ceremony will follow the parade at the Fire House on Pleasant.
Refreshments will be served at the Fire House. All are welcome to come to the Historical Society Museum on Route 7 to see a presentation of photos and news articles honoring Pittsford’s veterans from all eras.
In case of heavy rain, the parade will be cancelled and the ceremony will be held in the Fire House at 12:30 P.M.
Questions or for a place in the parade, please call Bill Hemple 345-9269 or Anne Pelkey 483-6178.